Our paragenetics are encoded in our nonphysical bodies and can manifest to a greater or lesser degree once we are reborn and have acquired a new physical body. Our paragenetics start to become more significant as we become more aware of our evolutionary processes and our role in them. During this course we will learn how the understanding of our paragenetics can help us live better by reducing the gap between our extraphysical and intraphysical lives. We will also discuss ways to develop a greater multi-dimensional self-concept to help us override social conditioning, biological instincts, and materialistic perspectives, which can help increase our ability to think, feel and behave more like a consciousness (soul, essence, self) in the physical dimension.
Food for thought: How much of our inherent self have we brought forward this life, and how much of our manifestations are still dominated by the physical body? Come to the class to learn more!
* How learning and conditioning develops
* Paragenetics and the Out-of-the body experience
* Holomemory: inhibiting & enhancing factors
* Paragenetics and its somatic manifestations
* Paragenetic Triggers: an experience we have this life that triggers a past live manifestation, functioning as a “time capsule”
* Intermissive Periods: bridging the gap between extraphysical and intraphysical life