Projectiology is the most comprehensive, referenced and definitive source of technical information about the out-of-body experience (OBE).
Topics covered include, but are not limited to:
– Conscientiology and its scientific foundations
– OBEs and altered states of consciousness
– Cosmoethics and universalism
– Stages of the OBE
– OBE techniques
– Extraphysical period between lives
– Relationships and OBEs
– Returning to the physical existence from the extra physical dimension
– Conscious and controlled use of bioenergies (chi, prana or personal vital energy)
Dr Waldo Vieira based the contents of this book, or reference suite, on more than 30 years of research and experimentation. Projectiology is a subset of Conscientiology, which studies the consciousness and the multi-dimensional reality in which it exists.
The focus area of study of Projectiology is the projection of the consciousness, also known as out-of-body experience or astral travel.
Projectiology was first published in 1986 in Portuguese, and extends over 1,248 pages and draws on almost 2,000 bibliographical references in 18 different languages. There is also a glossary of over 3,300 definitions related to the subject.
Today, Dr Vieira is working with various researches on the compilation of an Encyclopedia of Conscientiology, which is a task of substantial proportions and which will have a great positive impact on the research of conscientiology.